Artist Award Application
This $4,000 award is presented annually to an accomplished Arkansas woman-identified artist to support and further her studio practice. The award may be used for any need or purpose including studio expenses, equipment or supplies, child care, research, travel, or study. Award selection is made by a committee of the Arkansas Committee of the National Museum of Women in the Arts. The winner will be included in the next online Artist Registry and featured on ACNMWA social media posts during the year.
Applications will be acknowledged via email. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if no acknowledgment is received after submitting application.
- Applications must be made online via the form on this website, and submitted no later than December 31, 2022. Winner will be notified in February 2023.
- Applicants must be woman-identified artists residing in Arkansas for at least one year by December 31, 2022.
- Student work is not eligible.
- Previous winners of the Artist Award are not eligible.
- Members of the Arkansas Committee of NMWA are not eligible.
- Winner will complete a W-9 form and maintain current contact information with Committee.
- Winner will provide a brief bio and recent photograph, and actively assist in publicizing the Award through social media and interviews.
- Winner will report periodically to the Award committee and make an audiovisual presentation to the board of ACNMWA in 2024.
View Previous Artist Award Winners
Browse the work of recent award winners and learn more about their story, inspiration, and how their art exemplifies their passions.