Women to Watch 2020: Paper Routes
National Museum Exhibit
- Featured Arkansas Artist: Joli Livaudais
- Selected Work: “All That I love”
- Date: October 8 – January 18, 2021
State Exhibit Tour
- State Tour Artists: Kim Brewer (Little Rock); Joli Livaudais (Little Rock), Linda Lopez (Fayetteville); Suzannah Schreckhise (Fayetteville)
- January 29 – March 12, 2021: Windgate Center of Art + Design, University of Arkansas at Little Rock
- March 29 – May 26, 2021: South Arkansas Arts Center, El Dorado
- June 24 – August 15, 2021: Arts & Science Center for Southeast Arkansas, Pine Bluff
- August 24 – September 22, 2021: Russell Fine Arts Gallery, Henderson State University, Arkadelphia
- October 22 – November 30, 2021: Windgate Art & Design Gallery, University of Arkansas at Fort Smith
- January 13 – February 26, 2022: Fenix Gallery at Mt. Sequoyah, Fayetteville
Juried Artist Registry
This online registry is a public resource to connect artists, curators, and collectors to encourage the creation, exhibition, and promotion of artwork by Arkansas women artists.
The exhibit features work by Arkansas women artists whose submissions are independently and confidentially juried by arts professionals, and work by current ACNMWA awarded artists and exhibit participants who are automatically entered into the registry upon submission of required documentation.
Selected artwork with artist statements and web links is showcased online for a two-year period. The next application cycle will open in Summer of 2023. The juror for this round of applications is Ann Prentice Wagner, Ph.D., Jackye and Curtis Finch, Jr. Curator of Drawings at the Arkansas Art Center.
Instructional video coming soon! Virtual studio tours take viewers behind the scenes of artists' studio practice, with insights into their processes, inspirations and artwork. Arkansas artist Barbara Satterfield developed the following guides to help artists organize...
Take a virtual tour of the state Women to Watch 2021: Paper Routes exhibition and learn more about the Arkansas women artists and their works.Tour dates and locations: June 24 - Aug, 15: Arts & Science Center for Southeast Arkansas, Pine Bluff Aug. 24 - Sept. 22:...
Due to COVID-19, our plans are remaining flexible so we can determine best ways to gather safely in person or schedule virtual forums to share latest news about the national museum and ACNMWA exhibits and events.
For updates and ongoing information, follow ACNMWA on Facebook.